Moonstone embodies healing and balance, is thought to promote intuition and encourage creativity. Moonstone is also known as the "Traveler's Stone" and helps its wearer feel comfortable in new situations. This ring may provide feelings of calming energy throughout the day, as well as protect the owner from negativity and stress. This Moonstone ring is made of natural moonstone which creates a stone like no other in the same shape and color. As in nature, no two are exactly alike.
- Water safe
- Non- Tarnish
- Material: 14K Gold filled, 925 Sterling silver
- Moonstone Size: approx. 8x10mm
- Moonstone Cut: Rose cut
Our authentic moonstone gems are inspired by the Moon and hand-picked with love in India. As with any natural stone, your moonstone may have slight variations in color and clarity. These are not flaws but rather the individuality that makes your ring uniquely you.
|Diameter||Ring Size (US)||Circumference|
|14.07 mm||3||44.2 mm|
|14.88 mm||4||46.8 mm|
|15.6 mm||5||49.3 mm|
|16.5 mm||6||51.9 mm|
|17.3 mm||7||54.4 mm|
|18.2 mm||8||57 mm|
|19 mm||9||59.6 mm|
|20.4 mm||11||64.1 mm|
|21.2 mm||12||66.6 mm|
|22 mm||13||69.1 mm|
|23.1 mm||14||72.6 mm|
|23.8 mm||15||74.8 mm|
- Your pieces are handmade with care and love; they also take time to produce. Please allow 8- 12 business days before your pieces are shipped out. Please click here to estimate when your order will arrive at your door.
For the price I thought there would be a nice shine like how moonstones are but very small amount of shine if say 30% and the other 70% is just plain stone. However the band material is nice hasn’t tarnished so far.
I ordered the ring almost a month ago WITH paying extra for faster shipping (it was supposed to be a gift). It says the ring was shipped, but when I track it, it says usps hasn’t received the package. I contacted support, and they told me they would contact usps. This was a week ago, and I haven’t gotten a reply although I’ve asked for an update several times.
Order April 13,2023 and have not received anything.
I got this for my wife’s birthday and she absolutely loved it! She wears it every day and loves to show it off.
so pretty, i love it!